Sunday, March 8, 2009

ac Competition Article 2: Clinging onto my faith with freedom - By Iruhash

I believe in Oneness of God and all His Messengers along with the Books that came before the final Messenger Mohamed (PBUH) and the final Testament-The Quran. I am someone who always thinks about the creation and ingenuity within all works of creations.

I have seen people from diverse faiths but seems like people are distancing from their faiths and gripping in the material life. For the matter of fact, I have been confronted with questions about my own belief but before anyone, I have been asked myself questions of creations to convince my soul that I am following the true path of the destined life.

I have gone through beautiful and awful lots of materials about religions. Materials which were been authored by scholars from other faiths and Muslim academics. Sometimes the self interpretations of these materials sense the digression from the principle of the creeds but when raising the self explanatory question about ones very own faith would find the answer. In my case, as aforementioned, I believe in Oneness of God and I am here for to server the God and humanity per se to the commandments of God.

The most irrefutable thing is to construe the freedom of choice bestowed on the human race. This freedom either can be exploited righteously or misused with the God given free will. I find very interesting when skeptics suggest that we are here for to accomplish the enjoyments and live to the fullest. But my question is that if the nature has been created a race with wisdom why then it has got an ending? Why are we here for few days for that enjoyment? Why the nature wouldn’t give us a lasting energy in parallel with eternal pleasure? What are the reasons behind in the defined timeframe for every creation?

If we are here for just to die then I don’t see any point in the existence of life. Do we? I know people who does not agree with my notion might argue that I am living in a freak world with disparage mind to fool my own life by clinging onto a fourteenth century Arabian credence.

When I think about all those irrational arguments I reckon, whatever they express on would always be their own choice. The fact is that nothing is easy in life. If things were that simple then there is no point in the destined life. Thus, if God gives too much clue of His existence then choice can be made effortlessly and a test of life wouldn’t be necessary as a believer. Having a choice and freedom make us a strong believer and without freedom nothing could be plausible in the creation. Every creation has its own liberty to move and to be active within its defined term and space but humans are an exception with free will to make boundless choices with definite endings. Therefore, it is worthwhile to rework on our choices before shrieking on someone’s choices.

2 comments:

  1. Maldives is hundred percent MUSLIM country...so we wont have that issues in maldives.

    ReplyDelete